Value Investing Mentorship™ Foundational Masterclass helps new and experienced investors to gain the right stock investing framework and invest in a business-like way.
If you are a new investor, we will teach you in very simple layman terms through hours of videos inside.
If you are a trader or experienced investor, I am sure you will learn at least 1 thing that will add value to you and the investment for this education will be more than worth it.
By using Business-Like Stock Investing 4M1S Growth Framework, you will learn to sleep well at night, spend zero time looking at charts, and yet potentially beat the market return.
Like what Chris Lee Susanto has done using both stocks since he started investing from the age of 21.
With over 15 hours of video lessons, the Value Investing Mentorship™ Foundational Masterclass course is the most intelligent way to business-like stock investing.
What You'll Learn in This Course
Chris's unique 4M1S Growth Framework helps investors to have a proper stock investment framework so they can invest in things they know while sleeping well at night.
The tools and websites that Chris uses to find potential ideas, analyze, and value stocks.
How to enter and exit each stock, depending on the type of companies.
Chris's exact checklist for finding solid companies that are likely to GROW and unlikely to go bankrupt.
3 simple way Chris use to value the stocks that have allowed him to generate over 80% return in 2020, and over 30% annual return since 2015.
The proper mindset we need to be a business-like investor so that we will be able to sleep at night by minimizing our downside risk first.
What is Business-Like Investing?
Business-like investing is a strategy that many famous investors like Warren Buffett, Bill Ackman, Michael Burry, Joel Greenblatt, and Seth Klarman use.
It simply means that when we invest in stocks, we should look at it from the point of view of being a business-owner, not stock trader.
To give you an example of the power, $10,000 invested in Microsoft 30 years ago will be worth around $13 million now. THAT is the power of business-like investing.
That is investing in a business we understand, that has ever-growing earnings and we are a business-owner in it.
Lesson 1: 4M1S Framework Overview
- The 3 ways stock investors make money from the stock market
- What is driving stock prices to go up or go down
- Why Business-Like Stock Investing
- The 4M1S Growth Framework = Consistent Sustainable Profits
Lesson 2: Mindset
- What kind of mindset should I have as an investor
- How do I develop the proper investing mindset
- What kind of tools and websites should I leverage on
Lesson 3: Management and Business
- What are the different kinds of companies out there in the market?
- What are the key qualitative factors to look at when analyzing companies
- What are the key numbers to look at when analyzing companies
- How to identify danger signs in companies
- A simple way to know if the company's management is dependable
- Why invest in the best companies instead of just a value stock
- How to avoid value traps
Lesson 4: Mathematical Sense
- 3 simple ways I use to value a stock
- How to find the intrinsic value of a stock
- Why understanding enterprise value and PEG ratio is useful
- What scenario is the price to book ratio useless
- Why price to earnings ratio might be meaningless for some companies
Lesson 5: Money & Portfolio Management
- Understand the two types of portfolio management style
- How to position ourselves for the best portfolio return
- How much cash should we hold
- 2 simple method I use to monitor our investment returns like a professional fund manager
Lesson 6: Strategy
- How do I shift my strategy of buying, holding and selling depending on the type of company
- Should I buy in batches or all at once?
- The golden question: when to sell
Bonus #1: Case Study on Great Company
- How I Made 50% Return in Less Than 6 Months with This Little-Known Company
Bonus #2: Case Study on A Turnaround
- How I Made More Than 5X Return in Less Than 1 Year with This Highly-Shorted Company That is Disliked by Most
Bonus #3: Choosing A Stock Broker in Singapore
- Which broker should I use in Singapore?
- The key things I need to know when choosing a broker
- Why choosing the cheapest broker is really not important for business-like investing
Bonus #4: Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) Investing
- Why do people invest in ETFs & am I suitable for ETF investing
- Which ETFs should I consider investing in
- How do I use ETFs to gain exposure in different sectors
- When should I sell my ETF